We have TWO locations
Brackett Street Veterinary Clinic is located just past the intersection of Brackett and Pine, next to Reiche school, in the West End of Portland.
From 295 Southbound:
- Take Exit 5A, go 0.5 miles.
- Turn right onto Congress St., go uphill 0.8 miles.
- Turn right onto Walker St., go 0.1 mile.
- Turn left onto Brackett St., go 0.1 mile and we are on the right.
From 295 Northbound:
- Take exit #6A/US-1 South/ME-100 South/onto Forest Ave (US-1), go 0.3 miles
- Turn right onto State St, go 0.5 miles
- Immediately after crossing Congress St., turn right onto Pine St.
- Go to the stop sign, turn left onto Brackett St. We are on the right.
- Take US Route 302 (which eventually turns into Forest Ave.).
- From the intersection of Riverside St. and Rte. 302 go approximately 4 miles.
- Take a right onto State St. (that will take you through Deering Oaks Park).
- Go through 2 lights, at the 3rd light go straight and take a quick right onto Pine St. (there is a Frame shop on the corner where you will take a right).
- At the stop sign take a right on to Brackett St. and we are the 3rd building on the right (white building with black shutters, #192).
Although we don't have any off-street parking, there are now seven additional 2-hour spots out in front of the clinic. There are also four 30-minute spots for when you come for your healthy annual visits, technician visits, surgery drop-offs/pick-ups or just to pick up medications or prescription foods for your pet.
Remember, after 3:00 pm on Monday through Friday, all day on Saturdays, and during school vacations (including summer vacation), the Reiche School lot is available for parking. The lot that we are allowed to use is the one next to Fresh Approach. As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please give us a call. Our staff is happy to help out.